Senior Marketing Analyst
TBG is seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Analyst to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll be will be responsible for developing customer-driven, actionable reporting and analyses for clients.
You should work well with others as you will also work closely with the client service and media team, the role will execute campaign and program reporting to enhance clients’ marketing activities. Working independently and requiring minimal hand holding is essential as well.
The pace is fast. The team is fun. The work is challenging—and rewarding.
The Boston Group is a B2B brand agency serving global brands in technology, aerospace and defense, healthcare, and construction/safety.
At The Boston Group we pride ourselves in being a hard-working, quirky bunch. We foster an environment that allows employees to be themselves and speak their minds in a respectful way. We are pushed to be the best we can be, and constantly rewarded for our work with a fun, happy workplace and a caring and dedicated team.
Professionals, rock stars, eccentric—we’ve been called lots of things. Mostly, we’re a motley bunch of strategic thinkers and hard workers tirelessly devoted to helping our clients realize their vision and reach their goals. It’s that commitment that brought each of us here. And as an agency whose prime means of marketing is word of mouth, it’s that commitment that fuels our success.
- Measurement strategy and planning – developing learning agendas, measurement frameworks and KPIs
- Measurement implementation – all the back-end processes to ensure we’re capturing the data we need to learn and measure what we set out to do
- Reporting and integrated marketing data warehouse management – multi-source data gathering, campaign analysis, visualization
- Lead and expand TBG’s analytics offerings and capabilities
- Manage and mentor a Junior Analyst
- Develop an understanding of clients’ business, products and services, competitive landscape, industry, and engagement channels
- Analyze and provide information to help the clients determine the optimal multi-channel marketing strategy and position in the marketplace
- Advise and evaluate the procedure and methodology for collecting, analyzing and reporting requirements as well as specifications for identifying advertising needs and constructing standardized analytics processes.
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis, reporting and tracking implementation
- Measure daily the performance and effectiveness of clients’ marketing, advertising and communication programs (including website, social media, paid search and other marketing channels) to maximize the campaign ROI
- Generate and present marketing analytics reports for clients to share findings and insights about campaign performance and to understand their analytics needs in-market campaign optimization
- Partner with the TBG account and media team to provide research and analysis to optimize user experience of clients’ marketing campaign and to inform cross-channel media plans
- Collaborate with account management, strategy and creative to optimize brand strategies, creative messaging and creative tactics based on observed learning across client campaign
- Attend cross-capability meetings to provide management with information and strategic recommendations concerning channel, creative, tactic, design, and pricing of client’s product and digital communication platforms
- Deep understanding of multi-channel paid media advertising campaigns including offline, programmatic, social and paid search
- Experience partnering across strategy, account management and media to best understand the clients’ goals and how to measure success
- Strong analytic skills and an understanding of how to use the data to tell a compelling performance story
- Minimum 4 years specifically working in marketing analytics or related field, preferably at an ad agency
- Strong understanding of Google tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Campaign Manager 360
- Experience with integrated data warehouses or real-time dashboards (i.e. Tableau, Datorama, Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Detail oriented and know Excel and PowerPoint well
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of clients
- Interest in advertising