TBG is seeking a Senior Copywriter to support our continued growth.
We help clients formulate and communicate their stories – from brand refreshes to videos to radio to digital campaigns to everything in between – and your ideas will help make those tactics tick.
You’ll tackle a wide variety of projects for our B2B and B2G clients, work with a great roster of talent, and be part of an entrepreneurial culture gives you the opportunity to leave your mark on the company, on our clients’ challenges, and on your own career.
To succeed, you’ll need to think strategically; collaborate closely with designers and art directors; and write with intelligence and style. We want writers that are part frustrated art directors… which is to say, you think visually, can build concepts beyond pure copy, and can help influence jobs beyond the spoken word.
At TBG, you are empowered to explore and evolve your career, while always having ample support from our experienced team. Our culture is off-beat, independent, collaborative, and respects the value of work-life balance in the service of results you can be proud of.
Review our qualifications and make your case to join our team. Submit your C.V. and link to your portfolio.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 7-10 years of agency experience; video experience a plus
- B2B experience a must
- Experience with multi-channel initiatives, online and offline
- Ability to self-manage while incorporating feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to mentor and manage junior-level teams and production personnel to better the efficiency of the department while contributing to junior career growth
- Ability to present ideas at the executive level and filter feedback with diplomacy and understanding
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- A great book, a great attitude, a great hunger for killer work
- Job Type: Full-time, hybridJob Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Boston, MA 02116: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Adobe Creative Suite: 3 years (Preferred)