Media and Analytics Specialist
The Media and Analytics Specialist is responsible for many of the day-to-day activities associated with TBG’s media and analytics client deliverables, including strategic media plans, monthly analytics reporting, and campaign wrap-up reporting. This role reports to the Media Director and serves as their right hand, ensuring these deliverables are flawlessly planned for and executed. A working knowledge of digital media, core analytics, and data tools such as Google Analytics and DSM is required.
Culturally, your voice will always be heard, and you’ll be given a real opportunity to shape the future of this business. Our leaders pride themselves on being both managers and hands-on practitioners. There are no silos at TBG, so engaging with all functions is part of your daily job.
- Work with account and media teams to develop media plans and measurement frameworks
- Implement all paid media plans across digital and offline media partners, including programmatic, paid search, online video/CTV, broadcast, and out-of-home
- Measure daily performance and effectiveness of client marketing, advertising, and communication programs (including website, social media, paid search, and other marketing channels) to maximize campaign ROI
- Analyze and provide information to help clients determine optimal multi-channel marketing strategies and marketplace positions
- Develop an understanding of clients’ business, products and services, competitive landscape, industry, and engagement channels
- Media plan implementation – creating all spec sheets, tagging, trafficking, proof of performance decks, and ad operations for client campaigns
- Measurement implementation – managing all back-end data processes and 3rd party site served data collection ensuring we capture the proper data to learn and measure what we set out to do
- Reporting and integrated marketing data warehouse management – multi-source data gathering and visualization
- Establishing and updating performance benchmarks across clients, channels, and tactics
- Partnering with account and media teams to generate marketing analytics reports for clients to share findings and insights about campaign performance, and to understand in-market campaign optimization and analytics needs
Qualifications & Skills Requirements
- 1-2 years of digital media buying experience, including paid search or social
- Ad operations/trafficking experience
- Must be extremely comfortable with Microsoft Excel
- An interest in and passion for analyzing campaigns, pushing for the best outcome
- Experience with ad platforms like Google Ads, Google Campaign Manager, Meta, and Google Analytics
- Ability to optimize campaign buys to deliver the best results at the highest ROI
- Ability to understand campaign data and implement timely optimization
- Experience with the RFP process (sending, revising, negotiating, organizing etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics to monitor channel, campaign, conversion, & site performance
- Ability to build, analyze, & share insights for client campaign reporting
- Ability to multitask, managing several projects simultaneously while providing regular feedback and support to the team
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, and self-starting individual
The Boston Group is a B2B brand and marketing agency serving global brands in technology, aerospace and defense, healthcare, waste, financial services, and education.
At The Boston Group, we pride ourselves in being a hard-working, quirky bunch. We foster an environment that allows employees to be themselves and speak their minds in a respectful way. We are pushed to be the best we can be, and constantly rewarded for our work with a fun, happy culture and a caring and dedicated team.
Professionals, rock stars, eccentric—we’ve been called lots of things. Mostly, we’re a motley bunch of strategic thinkers and hard workers tirelessly devoted to helping our clients realize their vision and reach their goals. It’s that commitment that brought each of us here. And as an agency whose prime means of marketing is client referral, it’s that commitment that fuels our success.