Assistant Marketing Analyst
TBG is seeking a passionate and curious to assistant marketing analyst to join our world class media & analytics department at thriving small B2B ad agency. The Assistant Marketing Analyst will be responsible for developing customer-driven, actionable reporting and analyses for clients. Working closely with client service and media team, the role will execute campaign and program reporting to enhance clients’ marketing activities.
You should work well with others as you will also work closely with the client service and analytics team to successfully execute integrated media programs across a variety of clients across B2B and B2C industries. Our culture thrives on entrepreneurs who like to be empowered vs. being micro- managed.
The pace is fast. The team is fun. The work is challenging—and rewarding.
The Boston Group is a B2B brand agency serving global brands in technology, aerospace and defense, healthcare, and construction/safety.
At The Boston Group we pride ourselves in being a hard-working, quirky bunch. We foster an environment that allows employees to be themselves and speak their minds in a respectful way. We are pushed to be the best we can be, and constantly rewarded for our work with a fun, happy workplace and a caring and dedicated team.
Professionals, rock stars, eccentric—we’ve been called lots of things. Mostly, we’re a motley bunch of strategic thinkers and hard workers tirelessly devoted to helping our clients realize their vision and reach their goals. It’s that commitment that brought each of us here. And as an agency whose prime means of marketing is word of mouth, it’s that commitment that fuels our success.
- Develop an understanding of clients’ business, products and services, competitive landscape, industry, and engagement channels
- Analyze collected data from many sources, forecast and track marketing trends relevant to client
- Measure daily the performance and effectiveness of clients’ marketing, advertising and communication programs (including website, social media, paid search and other marketing channels) to maximize the campaign ROI
- Generate and present marketing analytics reports for clients to share findings and insights about campaign performance and to understand their analytics needs in-market campaign optimization
- Per clients’ and internal stakeholder’s request, manage ad hoc analysis to provide a quick access to required data and an instant solution to the problem
- Attend cross-capability meetings to provide management with information and strategic recommendations concerning channel, creative, tactic
- Analyze, synthesize and interpret data from multi sources to develop clear recommendations and to optimize marketing programs
- Support client services and production with tracking and measurement set-up related tasks
- Maintain business partner relationships through interacting as a resource regularly with both internal (departments) and/or external (vendor/company) stakeholders by partnering with TBG Media Team to provide research and analysis to inform media plans and to optimize in market campaigns
- Plan, coordinate or participate in either meetings; or events for the organization by providing insightful recommendation historical cases to enhance the success of the in-market or future project for clients
Qualifications & Skills Requirements
- BA or BS degree, preferably in marketing, business management, business administration, economics or psychology
- Seeking someone with experience in marketing but accepting entry level applicants
- Interest in learning digital marketing and media performance analytics
- Working experience/knowledge with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google DoubleClick for Advertisers (DCM), Google Adwords preferred
- Must be Proficient with Microsoft Office, excel expert preferred (must know pivot tables)
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong work ethic and intellectual curiosity who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization skills and fanatical attention to detail
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task in a deadline driven organization, while providing regular feedback and support to the team
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Digital engagement reports covering things like media, social and website analytics resulting from media investment