According to AdWeek nearly 80% of people do research online via search before making a purchase (whether big or small). Paid search is able to generate leads in less time than any traditional marketing, and, also helps to increase brand awareness and revenue faster. Below are some of the many benefits of paid search marketing.
– Highly targeted: Search provides the ability to strategically identify searchers based on relevant keywords they are actively seeking information about.
– Very cost efficient: Advertisers only pay when a user clicks on an ad.
– Grows overall site rankings: Organic search performance will improve when running paid search ads since it drives relevant site traffic.
– Builds name recognition: When a paid search ad appears at the top of the search engine results page, even if the user does not click, it builds brand awareness and name recognition across the target audience.
– Flexible: Search can be increased or decreased like a faucet; changed, updated, or turned off as needed at the touch of a command. You get out what you put in once you know your average costs.
Search can be highly competitive and expensive based on the industry; however, there are many pros to having search as part of any marketing mix and if qualified site traffic is a goal, it should be an always-on faucet.
Below are related links to read more about paid search: